Your shopping cart is empty!
If you already have an account with us, please login at the login page.
1. I authorize DogJogJax to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorize DogJogJax to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care.
2. I agree to reimburse DogJogJax for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
3. DogJogJax agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against DogJogJax, its employees or assigns, except those arising from proven negligence of the pet sitter.
4. Customer will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless DogJogJax in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
5. DogJogJax reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this contract at any time. There is no term of contract for daily service.
6. Fees are earned upon check-in on the client’s visit. A fee of $25 will apply to all returned checks. Client is responsible for all costs of collection.
7. I attest to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of Florida, the City of Jacksonville, in which I reside and/or the County of Duval, are current according to the law.